If you want to know how to clean car interior plastic properly, you are in the right place. Most of the cars have both exterior and interior decoration. To maintain both exterior and interior decoration of your vehicle is very important, and that's also a good habit. At least it would be best if you cleaned your car interior once a day per week. To clean the car interior plastic, start by vacuuming, and after that, take a damp cloth or fiber cloth for plastics safer cleaning. But your car needs a decent proper cleaning method for a better result. Regular car maintenance is essential. Up to scratch, let's find out more steps!
Cleaning Session: How do you clean a dirty car interior?
Your car looks beautiful when it's brand new! You can't always keep your car brand new, but at least you can keep it clean, delicate, and tidy. The cleaning session is a significant part of car maintenance, and you shouldn't skip it at all. It would be best if you cleaned the car interior per week continuously.
Daily Cleaning: What type of component you use to clean the interior of the car?
Your car is not a recycle bin or a trash bag. You have to maintain the tinted color or rich color of the material of your car. Please remove daily trashes such as an empty cup, soda can, used tissue or napkins, open food packets, etc. You should follow the car maintenance routine.
Remove Dust and Dirt: What is the cleaning solution you use to clean a dirty car interior?
Dust is a common issue in the interior of the car. You can easily wipe the regular dust with a soft cloth or with a soft brush. You have to clean and use the interior protectant for all your leather and vinyl materials.
CAUTIONS! What is the best thing to clean the car dashboard?
Maybe cleaning the car interior plastic is very easy but cleaning it safely and entirely also very important. Here are some cautious steps about cleaning the car interior plastics.
- Never use a durable and detailing brush or a rough cloth for cleaning the interior plastics. Soft materials and brushes are much suitable for cleaning the plastics. You can clean them with mild soap. Otherwise, it will leave a scratch on the interior plastics.
- Don't use wet cloths for cleaning the daily dust on the surface of the plastic. Dry soft materials are suitable for wiping everyday dust from the exterior plastic surfaces.
- Many people use their hairdryer for cleaning the car interior surfaces of the plastics. It's an entirely wrong method. Never try to apply this method to your car interior. It process will ruin the color of your car. You should clean the windows of your vehicle as well.
- It would be best if you put a safety glove on your hand for protection.
- Never use hard or raw alcohol on your car interior plastics for cleaning purposes. You can use a branded car interior cleaner for better results.
- You should wear safety glasses and a mask before cleaning the car interior! It's the right decision. You can clean the glasses of your car with a glass cleaner.
- You can spray any plastic cleaner for car seats onto the foam applicator mat.
- You can restore faded plastic and look after the plastic trim.
- Don't forget to vacuum the rear carpet, front carpet, and door panel.
Use Cleaning Products to Remove Stains from Interior Plastics
I can assure, you are unquestionably reading this article for finding out the best cleaning method of cars interior plastics. Then let us show you some advanced cleaning process by using of Cleaning Products.
There are many interior plastics cleaning products for a car that you can find in the market. Some of the brands are very well known, and some of them are of average quality. You can pick any of them which are compatible with your car interior. But we always suggest the highest rated products. Here is some best cleaning method by using the Cleaning Products.
- After removing all the dust on the plastics' surface using soft and lint free cloths or brushes, always use the cleaning products.
- A decent cleaning product can remove the stains on the interior plastics very easily with warm water and clean water
- Apply the stains remover spray all over the interior plastics and carefully rub it with a microfiber cloth. Never use Damp Microfiber materials.
- For better results, apply the interior plastic cleaner for a car, wait for a minute and then rub it with a microfiber cloth. Keep that in mind, and damp Microfiber materials will ruin your effort. But make sure that your cleanser doesn't have any harsh chemicals.
- Higher rated and higher quality interior plastics cleaners have nano-technology, which gives your car interior a nice finishing touch after cleaning it.
Types of Plastic Car Interiors
Generally, there are two types of Plastic Car Interior:
1. Solid Plastic Car Interior
2. Textured Plastic Surface Car Interior
Up above, we showed the method of cleaning "Solid Plastic Car Interior," but now maybe you are having a question in your mind, "how to clean the textured plastic car interior?" Don't worry at all. The cleaning process of the car interior's textured plastic component is very similar to the previous method. Let's find out.
How to clean textured plastic car interior: Best Solution to Follow
Many cars have a plastic textured interior, but it is also plastic with some beautiful patterns at the end of the day. The cleaning method of the plastic textured interior is straightforward with cleaning products.
- Firstly, you need a soft brush, air blower, microfiber cloth, all-purpose cleaner.
- Ensure that your cleaner for car is an "All-purpose cleaner" which is usable with plastic, rubber, vinyl, or any car interiors.
- Take the soft brush and clean the plastic textured interior in a circular motion because the circle motion cleaning process cleans the pattern-based or textured based surface a lot better.
- After cleaning with a soft component, clean with the air blower for a much better result. Because this process will remove and distribute all the remaining dust.
- Now take a dry soft hand microfiber towel or paper towels and rub all the textured plastic interior for getting rid of that micro wool and dust.
- To finish, apply the all-purpose car interior cleaner on the textured plastic interior and wait for one or two minutes.
- After that, grab a clean microfiber cloth and rub properly on the plastic textured portions.
- You can apply the all-purpose quality cleaner multiple times and rub it again with that microfiber cloth to get the best cleaning result.
Suggestion: We will recommend the "Car Guys Super Cleaner" it's an excellent and highest rated all-purpose car interior cleaner in the market right now.
Tips: If someone sticks a chewing gum on your car interior! It's effortless to remove. Drop few drops of Olive/Coconut oil on that sticky chewing gum. Gently rub it with one finger and then rub a bit harder it will come off.
We showed every possible way of cleaning the car interior plastic and plastic textured interior. We hope this article was beneficial to you. Always remember, both the exterior and interior of your car is the primary magnificence. You can't skip any of these two factors. You have to give a good cleaning session for your vehicle per week. It will keep your car clean, gorgeous, friendly, and tidy. You should clean your car seats as well.
Thank you so much for reading this article. I hope you will get the maximum benefit from this article. If you have any questions regarding how to clean car interior plastic properly, please contact us. Our expert will reply to you soon.
Have a nice day!