When you are decorating your home, a carpet covering your living room floor has to be the main choice for floor embellishment. They look beautiful and give you comfort while walking over them. However, cleaning a carpet can be a bit bothersome for many reasons. But no worries, because a Hoover carpet cleaner can resolve all these issues just with a click!
Generally, a carpet should be cleaned minimum once a year. Carpet materials are not regular clothing fabric. Hence washing and drying them can take more time. Knowing how to use Hoover Carpet Cleaner will make the work simple for you.
Just follow these easy steps:
- Buy a cleaning solution for your carpet. It is better to use the solution from Hoover as they will work better with the cleaner.
- Change the placement of your furniture from the carpet area. Move them to a clear floor, you can put them back in place once the whole process is done.
- Use a vacuum cleaner before you start using the carpet cleaner. It will remove the dust, small hairs, etc. from the carpet.
Fill the Cleaner:
- Put your carpet cleaner on a tiled surface instead of a wooden one. If the liquid spills, cleaning the tile floor is much easier.
- Heat the tap water and use it to fill up the clean water tank of the machine.
- Take the proper amount of cleaning solution and add them into the. Follow the instructions on the manual to know the exact amount to be used.
- Put the tank filled with water in the Hoover carpet cleaner carefully. Make sure the tank is locked properly so nothing spills out.
Washing the Carpet:
Lets see a youtube video from Hoover channel .
- Select the setting suitable for the work and press the trigger to start it. Start moving slowly from one area.
- Retract the cleaner over the same place by going forward and backward motion. This will help to remove the stuck up dirt and stains.
- Start a new line by overlapping the cleaner with the earlier one. It prevents leaving any mark between the clean rows of the carpet. Keep doing this until the whole area is done.
- Once the tank is filled with dirty water, the machine will make different sounds or the cleaning would become slow. Drain the dirty water tank to continue the cleaning process.
- At this point, switch on the rinse button if the cleaner has one. With this option, you don’t need to fill the water tank again.
- If there is no ‘Rinse’ option available, you have to fill the water tank with warm and clean water. Make sure to clean the tank before doing it.
- Cleanse the carpet area again by applying two dry and two wet strokes. It will remove the remaining solution from the former cleaning step.
- Leave your carpet for 3 to 4 hours to dry out completely. To reduce the time, you can use large fans to add extra air directed at the carpet area.
- Don’t walk on the carpet or relocate the furniture until it gets fully dried.
A clean carpet is always eye-catching and comfortable to walk on. And using a Hoover carpet cleaner makes the cleaning process much easier and swift.