- Hand gloves
- A long stick toilet brush (it helps to clean easily)
- Lysol power bathroom cleaner or any bathroom cleaner
- Lysol power toilet bowl cleaner or any bowl cleaner
- Paper towel
Most people don't know how to use toilet bowl cleaner correctly, so they get sick or infected by the flu. Germs or bacteria stay in the toilet for somedays. If you want to be healthy and want to lead a happy, hygiene life, clean your bathroom after every four days.
A toilet is a private place where we need a different environment. We use our bathroom regularly. Be hygiene or be healthy; we need a clean toilet. In the toilet, there are many kinds of germs, mold, bacteria, and distinct. Many people use the bathroom to read their newspapers or to read books.
How can I clean my toilet correctly?
Now you know how important to clean a toilet. Now there is a question in your mind, "how can I clean my toilet perfectly?" it's a straightforward task to do. You have to do some steps and need some supplements to clean your toilet as clean and hygiene as you want. We want to give the exact way to keep your toilet bowl clean. Now go to next.
What you need to clean?
You know that you can clean your toilet. So now you need some supplement to hygiene or super-duper cleaning.
Items you need:
The cleaner plays a vital role in cleaning our toilet. So, it's essential to buy a good toilet cleaner. Now there is also a question.
How can I know which cleaner is right or best?
And the answer is here, "it's basic to buy a good toilet cleaner. You just need to read its ingredients". For better cleaning, you need a cleaner that contains hydrogen peroxide, oxygen bleach. Hydrogen peroxide and oxygen bleach help you to clean your toilet correctly. So, when you buy a cleaner, you must read the ingredients to work or clean properly.
A suitable method of toilet cleaning
Some people only focus on the commode, but every part of it is essential for cleaning. So please focus on all the features of it. Let's go for business.
How to clean the inside part of the toilet bowl?
Step 1: flash your toilet
- Before cleaning, flush your toilet so that it helps you to clean fast and also remove dirts.
- Firstly, focus on the rim and apply toilet cleaner.
- Then apply toilet bowl cleaner inside the bowl.
- Coat the bowl with cleaner.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: put the toilet cleaner
Tips: don't forget to apply on the rim. Some people don't use cleaner on this part to hide there and get sick. So, careful.
Step 3: scrub with a brush
How to clean outside parts of the toilet
As usual, every part of a toilet has to be clean. You can't skip any details.
Step 1: disinfectant spray cleaner
- Spray cleaner outside the bowl and under the toilet seat.
- Put cleaner on both sides of the lid
- Put cleaner on both sides of the toilet seat
Step 2: wait 15 minutes to set the cleaner
Step 3: scrubbing
scrub all parts with a bowl brush so that the toilet will clean adequately.
You can get a white bowl with the use of this process.
How can I clean my strained/limescale/rust toilet bowl?
Many people ask this question. You can easily clean your strained toilet bowl. Steps are given below:
Step1: flush your toilet to remove any sort of dirt, and it also helps to clean.
Step 2: put some Lysol power toilet bowl, cleaner Lime & Rust remover.
Step 3: leave it for set and wait 15 minutes.
Step 4: scrub roughly with a bowl brush if there is so many dirt's.
Step 5: after scrubbing hardly, leave it for a few minutes and then flush it.
After doing these five steps, you must have a white toilet bowl.
Is it necessary to clean toilet supplements?
After clean your toilet, it's genuinely crucial to clean your toilet supplements. Because they also contain many germs. If you don't clean them, mold can grow in it. So, it's necessary to toilet supplements after every use.
How can I clean toilet supplements?
- Very easy to clean them. Spray some disinfecting cleaner and let the supplements set for few minutes.
- Then wash them under the water. You can also use warm or toilet water.
Tips: as a brush contains germs and bacteria while washing, you have to use hand gloves. Otherwise, you can infect by germs and bacteria.
Without cleaner, what can I use for toilet cleaning?
You can make some all purpose cleaner at home, and they work well indeed. If you want to do some experiments on it, then you can try them.
First homemade method:
- you need 1 cup of baking soda, 1 cup of salt, and 1 cup of bleach.
- Mix them and put them in the bowl.
- Let them sit for 30 minutes.
- Then scrub with a brush and flush it. It will give you a white bowl toilet.
- You can add some essential oils for the smell.
Tips: don't let this mixture overnight. And don't let the bleach on your toilet bowl overnight. Because it makes a nasty smell and breathing problem happens.
Second homemade method:
- you need 1 cup of baking soda and 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Mix them and put them onto the bowl.
- Let them sit for 30 minutes.
- Then scrub with a brush and rinse the toilet bowl with water.
- If you want to add some essential oil, you can do it.
Essential oil brings a beautiful smell to your toilet. It also makes an oil layer onto the bowl, which protects from more grime and dirt. So try to use it.
Do Coca-Cola clean toilets?
And surprisingly, the answer is YES. Coca-Cola has a high acidity product, which helps to remove dirt and stains. If you have a short time, then you can try this process of cleaning.
- Put one bottle of Coca-Cola all over the rim and bowl.
- Let them soak for 1 hour.
- Scrub the bowl with a brush.
- Then flush it and get a white commode.
How often we clean our toilet?
Fundamentally, it depends on use. If your toilet is using so much, you have to clean it after two days or three days. Or if anyone is sick, then you have to clean your toilet every day. Because someone can spread flu through the bathroom, it would be best to clean it daily. For regular users, you can clean your toilet after one week or 4-5 days.
In this article, you can get all the information about the toilet bowl cleaner. Just follow these methods. I think you will be helpful with this information's.
Thank you so much for reading this article. I hope you will get the maximum benefit from this article. If you have any questions regarding how to use automatic toilet bowl cleaner or how to use Lysol toilet bowl cleaner properly, please contact us. Our expert will reply to you soon.
Have a nice day!